CAMPUS Plastics Database - online version
Computer Aided Material Preselection by Uniform Standards
- CAMPUS is the internationally established database for plastic materials.
- It is available from leading material suppliers world wide.
- The plastics properties catalogue includes single-point data, multi-point data, processing data, product description texts and customer service information.
- The main feature of the CAMPUS philosophy are the comparable data.
- The properties are based on the international standards ISO 10350 for Single-Point data and ISO 11403-1, -2 for Multi-Point data.
- You can select plastics grades for your specific application by using the query options.
This link forwards you directly to the CAMPUS homepage.
For questions about this topic, please send an email to email@example.com